Case of Urban underground integrated pipe gallery monitoring system
Changsha Smart Pipe Network Project
The length of the Changsha pipeline cable monitored this time is 14.2km. The first end of the system is placed in the engine room near the intersection of Furong Middle Road, Renmin Middle Road, and the tail end is at Hongqi Road. The entire cable passes through Hongqi Road, Yuanda Second Road, Yuanda Road, Bayi Road, Lushan North Road and Renmin Middle Road. There are two railway tracks passing along Yuanda 1st Road and Bayi Road. The Lushan North Road and the Renmin Middle Road belong to the main road. There are many cars passing by, and the rest of the sections are occasionally passing, and the line conditions are more complicated.
Cable runs as shown below
Dongguan Songshan Lake Cable Ditch (Common Gully) Intelligent Monitoring System
The first phase of the project was carried out in the cable trench of Huannan Road, Songshan Lake High-tech Zone, and the cable trench length was about 8 km. Through the installation of an inductive cable in the cable trench, a total of more than 400 separate manhole covers for all cables laid in the eight-kilometre cable trench and about 120 cable trenches along the line have been realized. The comprehensive and comprehensive real-time early warning monitoring of the iron cloth style is used to accurately locate the illegal intrusion and destruction behavior.
The system performs real-time voice extraction and signal transmission on the alarm information, which is convenient for on-site review of alarm events. It provided technical guarantee for the city management and law enforcement departments to take deterrents and arrests in a timely manner, and provided a legal basis for filing and punishment.
- Changsha Smart Pipe Network Project
- Changsha City East Road Comprehensive Pipe Gallery Optical Fiber Monitoring System
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Cable Ditch (Common Gully) Intelligent Monitoring System Phase I
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Cable Ditch (Part Gully) Intelligent Monitoring System Phase II
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Experimental Middle School Campus Defence Engineering
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Happiness Children's Campus Security Project
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Junior High School Campus Defence Engineering
- Dongguan Songshan Lake Central Primary School Campus Security Project
- Fudan University Jiangwan New Campus Boundary Security Engineering
- Chengdu Seventh Campus Perimeter Security Engineering
- Fudan University Jiangwan New Campus Campus Perimeter Security Engineering
- Overseas Chinese Town Group Shanghai Xinpujiang City Phase II boundary security project
- China Navigation Museum Boundary Security Engineering
- Shanghai Disney Perimeter Security Engineering
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Party and Government Office New District Boundary Security Engineering
- Dingshan Prison Security Project in Jiangsu Province
- Qiaosi Prison Security Project in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Group Building perimeter defense project
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation China Launch Vehicle Technology Water Research Institute Boundary Security Engineering
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation Aerospace Aerodynamics and Water Technology Research Institute High-pressure Irrigation District Perimeter Security Engineering
- Second Artillery Base Perimeter Security Engineering
- Air Force Multiple Important Warehouse Perimeter Defense Engineering
- Somewhere(Classified) on the border defense construction perimeter security project
- . . . . . .